If there's one thing that separates a good cup of coffee from an excellent one, it's freshly ground coffee beans. Grinding your own coffee ensures that you capture the maximum freshness of flavor. As well as being able to grind, the grinder also performs a decorative function and would be an attractive addition to any kitchen.
Why It Is Worth Buying
1. Non-battery and Compact Design
You may not able to change your life, but you can choose the way to start each day. Our manual coffee grinder is designed to an excellent grinder without the need of batteries or power, making it available for both indoors or outdoors. It also features an extremely quiet operation, without the fear of waking the kids or distracting your coworkers.
Thanks to its compact size, you can easily store it in your bags, suitcases, convenient to carry while traveling around the world. Moreover, you can even take it apart to store in your carry-on for saving space.
2. Superior Ceramic and Acrylic Material
Material determines the look and the service life of a coffee grinder. This manual coffee grinder has the advanced ceramic grinding burr in hardness, not only sharp but durable. With it, you will never get in trouble with rust or bluntness. The acrylic body makes it lightweight and easy-to-clean. According to ergonomics, the handle is designed to fit your hand perfectly, labor-saving and efficient.
3. Target Application
With its excellent setting, you can use your grinder for everything from French press coffee to Espresso, such an amazing tool built for any coffee maker in the world.
Why Grind Coffee By Hand?
1. A hand grinder is a perfect gift for travelers. It is small and easy to carry with you so you can enjoy your favorite specialty coffee no matter where you are.
2. A hand grinder is more affordable. It is cheaper than automatic grinder, making it a perfect grinder for people.
3. A hand grinder helps you to slow down and enjoy the moment. It is probably the best way to truly enjoy the process of coffee making.
4. A hand grinder is a totally unique gadget. If you own a hand coffee grinder, it may be one of the most unique devices you'll have in your kitchen.
How to Use It
1. Open the cover and put the coffee beans in.
2. Cover the lid and install the grinding handle.
3. Revolve the handle slowly.
4. Twist out the container.
Check out the rest of our picks Here